What are you going to do?
In this position you will be the key player responsible for the growth and development of Kooi within the Nordic Countries. Our ideal candidate is a strategical and commercial visionary with a solid track record of successfully managing a fast growing international organisation. You will have the unique opportunity to develop the company to the next level within a leadership role. You are an entrepreneurial and (sales)driven leader, with a track record of successfully growing and accelerating business within the Nordic countries. You are setting up the short and long term strategy for your team in the Nordic countries but are also active in the field and frontline yourself to accelerate business by using your current network (preferable infrastructure and construction). Where needed you will open up new Nordic entities with the primary goal to grow and accelerate business in the Nordic region.
Kooi offers mobile camera systems that are deployed to easily and optimally observe construction sites, waste sites and remote areas. With the systems, called Unit For Observation (UFO), we are pioneers in the European market. Kooi has its own monitoring center, the Kooi Alarm Center. In this certified alarm center all reports from the connected systems are analyzed and processed. The systems are designed, assembled, and maintained by the Kooi head office in Drachten. We also have offices in Denmark, Germany, Austria, France, United Kingdom and Spain. The current team in Denmark consists of 3 sales- and 1 project manager(s).
• Act as a self-starter, proactively developing new business leads and forging strategic partnerships to expand market presence.
• Identify and capitalize on business opportunities within the infrastructure, construction, and security sectors by leveraging your existing network in the industry.
• Further build the high-performing team, lead the commercial and operational activities.
• Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and partners in the region. As well as maintaining the relationship with the HQ in Drachten (NL).
• Develop and execute a comprehensive short- and long-term (growth) strategy for the Nordic market, aligned with the corporate strategy, mission, and culture.
• Provide effective representation of the Nordic team during monthly board meetings, communicating progress, challenges, and opportunities.
• Take ownership of the profit and loss (P&L) management, ensuring financial targets are met and profitability is maximized.
• Ensuring the preparation and timely submission of financial statements
• Travel within the Nordic region as required, and periodically to the headquarters in Drachten (NL).
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record of setting up and leading commercial organizations or business units.
• Extensive experience (minimum 8 years) in leadership roles, preferably with strategic responsibilities, within the B2B sector.
• Strong network within the infrastructure, construction, and security markets in the Nordic region.
• Ability to develop and implement effective business strategies and drive results. • You have strong business and people management capabilities and a result driven attitude. • You are an entrepreneur with an analytical mindset; able to adapt quickly within various situations such as crisis management and conflict mediation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English.
• Ability to translate corporate strategy, mission, and culture into actionable plans for the Nordic market.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field.
• Results-oriented with a focus on both business and people.
Rest assured, we will take good care of you!
Where can you go for more information about the position?
Are you excited about the job and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com or apply directly through the button below.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Apply directly via the button below. Do you want more information? Please contact HR on telephone number: 0031 88 247 5650